Having been brought by divine grace to embrace the Lord Jesus Christ, and to give ourselves wholly to Him, we do now solemnly and joyfully covenant with each other to strive:
- To engage regularly in the worship of God, Bible study and opportunities for growth in the Christian faith.
- To work for the advancement of this church, in knowledge, holiness and comfort; to promote its spirituality and contribute financially to its support; to sustain its worship, ordinances, discipline and doctrines.
- To exercise a Christian care and watchfulness over each other, and to live in Christian love and forgiveness in our families, congregation and relations with all people.
- To engage in family and personal devotion, educate our children religiously, and seek to win others to Christ.
- To walk circumspectly in the world; to be just, merciful, faithful, and exemplary in our activities and deportment; to deny ungodliness, to be temperate in all things, and to work unceasingly for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
- To profess in all conditions of life, even until death, a living faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, whose will is revealed in the Holy Scriptures and by the Holy Spirit.