Babies to Fifth Grade
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
Children are an important part of Memorial Baptist Church. We know children learn more during the first few years of life than during any other time, so Memorial plans developmentally appropriate lessons that help build the foundation of faith in Jesus Christ at an early age.
Please contact our Children's Minister, Sally Tipton, about any of the children ministries listed below either by email stipton or by phone at 703.538.7000.
9:45 - 10:50am
- Infants and Toddlers
- Jennifer Harris and Traci Mondoro
- Paula Ryerson and Daniel Votaw
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Betsy Trice and Bil Wodatch
- 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade
- Jessica Davis and Ruben Hernandez
- 4th Grade and 5th Grade
Wednesday Nights (start back up September 3, 2014)
- Family Dinner for all Ages
- Please RSVP for dinner.
6:15 - 7:30pm
- The Story for Little Ones
- Pre-K to Kindergarten
- Children's Choir and Conversations
- 1st - 5th Grade
Our littlest ones are lovingly cared for by Isabel Baltazar and Faustina Fernandez during all church activities.
Worship & Children's Church
Each Sunday during the 8:30am and 11:00am worship times Mrs. Sally leads the children in a Children's Sermon.
Children 1st grade and younger can attend Children's Church in the Pre-K room following the Children's Sermon.
Every third Sunday, children 2nd to 5th grade can attend Children's Worship following the Children's Sermon during 11:00am Worship.
- Meets for a RETREAT on Saturday, September 13th
- All children 1st to 5th Grade
- Leaders: Jessica and John Brewer and Sara Johnson
- Meets on Wednesday Evenings from 6:15 - 7:30pm following dinner
Vacation Bible School
What an awesome week we had participating in Lifeway's "Agency D3" from August 11-15. We learned to Discover the truths about Jesus, Decide to believe and Defend our faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Thanks to all children and families who attended and to all teachers and others who helped.
Other Fun Activities
- Harvest Festival
- Operation Christmas Child
- Parents' Night Out
We would love for you to come over and join the fun! Please contact our Childrens Minister, Sally Tipton, either by email stipton or by phone at 703.538.7000.